The mandate of The Ontario Tire Dealers Association is to Promote, Educate and represent members in all areas that impact the growth and prosperity of the tire industry.
Our membership is made up of independent tire dealers, retailors, distributors, wholesalers, and industry vendors all with the common goal of continuously improving the tire industry.
Objectives of the OTDA:
- To acquaint the buying public with the true value of the tire dealer in the community.
- To promote standards of ethics of its members and the tire industry.
- To Encourage the exchange of ideas, and technical knowledge in retailing and wholesaling procedures.
- To Improve the quality and standards of the tire and retread industry.
- To promote cooperation between members and people in local, provincial, and national bodies regarding issues affecting the tire and retread industry.
OTDA Board of Directors