Please click anywhere to continue browsing our site.
The mandate of The Ontario Tire Dealers Association is to Promote, Educate and
represent members in all areas that impact the growth and prosperity of the
Our membership is made up of independent tire dealers, retailors,
distributors, wholesalers, and industry vendors all with the common goal of
continuously improving the tire industry.
Objectives of the OTDA:
- To acquaint the buying public with the true value of the tire dealer in
- To promote standards of ethics of its members and the tire industry.
- To Encourage the exchange of ideas, and technical knowledge in retailing
and wholesaling procedures.
- To Improve the quality and standards of the tire and retread industry.
- To promote cooperation between members and people in local, provincial,
and national bodies regarding issues affecting the tire and retread
OTDA Board of Directors